Top Seven Bridal Shower GamesAuthor: Lise Rina
Planning a bridal shower is lots of fun. There are plenty of things to think about and include, but one of the main things you must not forget is the bridal shower games. These are what most people look forward to and you should try making them as fun and interesting as possible. With so many to choose from, it can be hard, so here are seven to get you started.
1. Bridal Makeover: In this game you can dress up the bride in all kinds of bridal gear. This might occur randomly throughout the evening. Perhaps there is a word she is not allowed to say, and if she does another item is added. To make this fun, don't tell her what the word is. People will really get a kick out of trying to make her say it. You can also use this as a forfeit for the guessing the gifts game below. Along with the fake tiara, massive ring, bridal sash, and satin gloves, you can also get people to do her hair and makeup!
2. The Groom Question and Answers: This can be a funny game as the bride is put on the spot. She will be asked questions about her husband to be. If she gets them right, she will get a reward, and if she is wrong, there will be a penalty. This could also be parts of the makeover game. Questions can be really random and not all that serious.
3. Pass the Parcel - the Naughty Version: This is a great way to get all the guests to join in and also give them their bridal shower party favors. You will play pass the parcel and for each layer opened there will be a little naughty gift. This could be fluffy handcuff, naughty shaped straws, condoms, and more.
4. Guessing Game: During the evening or at a specific part you can play the guessing game. This is where the bride has to guess who each gift is from. You must make sure to tell guests not to put their names on the gifts. You can also play this where she must guess the actual gift, or the bride can guess both the gift and the giver. Penalties can also work with the makeover items, by making her down another drink, or by making her eat a strange concoction of puddings.
5. Pole Dancing 101: Something that can cost a bit, but that will have everyone in stitches, is to have a pole dancing class. This game will keep everyone occupied and special dances can be organized for the bride to be. Usually an instructor will come to your venue and help you along with this great bridal shower party game.
6. Blindfolded Bride-to-Be: For another fun game you can play a different version of pin the tail on the donkey. You will blindfold the bride to be and have her attach a ring to a picture of the groom. You could make the picture anything. It might be to pin lips to the groom, to get the bride into the church, and whatever you think will be appropriate for the bride.
7. Karaoke: Any party works if you have karaoke. Towards the end o the evening, this can be perfect for letting loose and having a blast.
Planning a bridal shower? Don't forget to bridal shower favors. Visit http://www.favors-n-gifts.com for the best deal.